To install Access Manager on a Microsoft HyperV server please follow these steps:
- From the Downloads page on the Nervepoint website download the Hyper-V package.
- Extract the contents of the package to a safe location.
- In your Hyper-V Manager and configure a new virtual machine and select 'New Virtual Machine'.
- At the 'Connect Virtual Hard Disk' option select 'Use existing virtual hard disk' and select the extracted VHD file.
- Complete the configuration and then start the virtual machine.