This article guides you through installing Nervepoint Access Manager and gets up and running with minimum of fuss.The article simply collates all the key articles from the knowledge base to save you having to find them.
- Requirements: this article lists the requirements you need for deploying Nervepoint Access Manager.
- Installing the LiveCD: If you wish to create your own Access Manager VM you can download and install our LiveCD ISO, this article will explain the full installation process.
- Installing on VM player: this article walks through installing Nervepoint Access Manager on VM player and the same procedures can be applied to your own Virtual Machine player.
- Installing on Hyper-V: this article also shows you how to install Access Manager but on a Hyper-V server.
- Running the Installation Wizard: once the VM image is installed it's time to walk-through the installation process.
- VM Console UI: there are a number of configuration options available from the VM console menu understand what they are.
For additional information that is outside the scope of this article please take a look through the forums to find exactly what you need.
The next steps
There are many administrative related articles but to get you started following the Administration Guide Primer.