This article guides you through the key components of administering Nervepoint Access Manager from the first time you login to get you setup with minimum of fuss. This article has simply collated all the key articles from the knowledge base to save you having to find them.
- Get accustom to the administration interface
- Take a look at the visual information at your fingertips
- Configure and manage your backend datastores
- Manage your users
- Configure authentication across the product
- Tighten security on the server
- Manage your end user emails
- Preparing server for Mobile app self service
- Integrating desktop MSI component
- Have you users configure their Profiles
For additional information that is outside the scope of this article please take a look through the forums to find exactly what you need.
The next steps
To get your end users started follow the End User Guide Primer.