*Updated 11th Dec with 1.2 RG5
Nervepoint Access Manager has a streamlined and clutter free UI to make navigating around the interface a breeze, this article details how simple it is to move around the administrative interface.
By default the admin logins from the same web-portal as the end users as shown below.
The administration login is located at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: This can be removed from the Advanced Security section under Configuration, Security
The admin interface is all controlled from a main navigation which sits at the top of the page as shown below.
The main menu items are:
- Dashboard: gives you an instant view on your end users through the use of visual indicators, get insight into passwords, login behaviour as well as users that still have not set answers to authentication factors
- Identities: here you can see all your identities across all your backend user datastores/directories. Take a look at expired users and active accounts as well as send profile registration reminders
- Authentication: enhance your security with multi-factor authentication or replace the mobile app authentication with Passphrase instead of QA or maybe add both. This page provides all the options to manage authentication across the application
- Directories: here you can keep an eye on your connected backend systems, all your Active Directories and other systems at a glance as well as reconfiguring them and running manual reconciliation jobs.
- Provisioning: create departments for your directories that allow users to create additional user accounts in the connected user database, the created accounts can also be approved from here.
- Events: keep an eye on the application through the event log, here you can see who access the system, how many times and whether any reconciliation were run successfully or not
- Configuration: this houses several sub-tasks all around configuring your server from branding, to security settings and mail settings.
- ? (Support): if your having trouble enable a support tunnel from here and let our engineers help out
A number of sub-tabs are available from here that control different parts of your instance.
- Messaging: manage all your email templates that are used when sending out emails to your end users on password change actions, change the text, add HTML messages.
- Remote Access: manage your remote access with the mobile app and desktop MSI component from here, tighten security to make sure only the right users can use the system remotely
- Network: configure the proxy and mail settings from here
- Server: manage low level server configuration items
- SSL: here you can enable, disable the cipher suite used by Nervepoint Access Manager
- Security: tighten your server security through the options available here
- Appearance: change the look and feel of the web portal and mobile app from here
- System: set the system clock, download log files, and backup or restore system configurations
- License: take a look at your license expiry details and user count
- Updates: get access to the latest updates and even participate trying out our early access releases