Self Service questions page is broken into 3 areas.
The first section allows bsuiness users to set questons for business users to answer.
- Wipe - wipes the answer set for this question for all users. Users will need to key in a new answer.
- Delete - delete this question from the list of questions users need to answer
Adding Extra Questions
The deafult install comes with 5 questions. Selecting the 'Add a new question' adds an additional question.
The second sections is configuration of the above questions.
- Number of correct Answers Required - during password self service actions this defines how many answer need to be correct to authenticate the user
- Number of Self Service Questions to Display - this value defines how many questions should be presented to the user. You cannot show less than the amount you require answering
- Minimum Answer Size - the max length of each answer
- Maximum Answer Size - the min length of each answer
The final section allows an adminstrator to make changes that are system wide.
- Wipe all user answers - this wipes all answers currently set by all users
- Send reminder email - this sends emails to all users who have not answered all questions yet